Innovations and process improvements
The 15th edition of the Plastics Fair will be held on 25 and 26 September 2013.
This is the leading fair for the plastic industry in the Benelux. At this fair specialized companies from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and other countries will be exhibiting such as: product developers, raw materials suppliers, injection moulding and extrusion companies, toolmakers, software and machinery companies.
Knowledge companies and institutes specialized in all aspects of the above mentioned technologies should not miss this fair.
Objectives of the 2013 Plastics Fair
- To bring into the spotlight existing knowledge and innovations through the exhibition and the lectures
- To promote and improve cooperation and exchange of ideas leading to the development of
- new products - new solutions - new markets - know-how and expertise - supply and demand matching
Be inspired by:
- Exhibition with 250 specialized companies and knowledge institutions from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and other countries in a wide array of fields design companies, product developers, raw materials suppliers, compounders, decoratiebedrijven, injection moulding and extrusion companies, mould makers, software developers, machine equipment, rapid-prototypers, international knowledge institutions.
- Conference with more than 40 innovative and inspiring lectures in the field of materials, processes and products.
See you at Kunststoffen 2013
With the support off: